Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a delivery today from USPS....thought I would share. Special thanks Spooleo for the FIRST ONE.......

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
So thats what the Edwards Sox car looks like. I still can't talk my wife into giving me mine before Xmas. Cars look good.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scatpack said:
So thats what the Edwards Sox car looks like. I still can't talk my wife into giving me mine before Xmas. Cars look good.
Hey Scatter!
I was gonna send you some pics cause I knew you wanted to see it. I guess I won't have to now. LOL!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Sweet car Ken, if you look closely at the picture it even comes complete with its own safer barrier around the car :p

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
diecastcarsnc said:
Sweet car Ken, if you look closely at the picture it even comes complete with its own safer barrier around the car :p
Yep, I guess I can display it that way! LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
taterracing said:
Still love that Edwards car. Congrats.
Yeah, when it first was announced, I thought it was cool, but I didn't envision having to have one, but there must be something w/the red,white and black paint that attracts me. Just like the Jr. 01' MLB All-Star car, and the Jr. Elvis 30 car. It is like a magnate to me.
It turned out to be way sweeter in person than I ever anticipated also. I have very few cars that I wouldn't trade or sell for the right other piece or cash, but I think this is a keeper. Unless of course someone wanted to offer me a Harvick Elvis/Reeses, LOL!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts