Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i finally got my cup chase set today and got a johnson firesuit card #442 of 475. i pulled his cup chase card last year and sent it in before he won the cup.i also pulled his from this year's cards already whats the odds of that lol.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Those are nice, I got Gordon's card in 01 and got the set after he won teh Championship. I recieved a nice race used tire card # to around 75 if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
nice set of cards there. i also had the johnson chase card from last year and tore my room apart looking for it to no avail. larkin was asking where it was and i told him ive searched high and low and everwhere i could think for it. i will probably find it in about 5 years though, lol

·
Registered
335 Posts
i got the 1997 cup chase set. it was a diecut set. and the only card without a photo of the driver was earnhardt, sr. he would only allow a picture of the #3 car on the card..........one of favorite sets i have of all sports. i was big into nascar the most those few years.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey mello if the driver on the cup chase redemption card wins the cup press pass makes a memoribilia card to send with the chase set to the ones that send them in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.