Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Massive GTA 5 information leak from Ex-RockStar Employee - Charlotte playstation | Examiner.com

Highlights of the article

The protagonist will be one character, and one character alone. His name is (as some rumours said) Albert De Silva. He's a half hispanic man who was once part of a crime family in Vice City. He decided to settle down and have kids in Los Santos. He has one son called Kevin De Silva who is your stereotypical CoD player. He's lazy, useless and shouts racial abuse online and is really into FPS games. Kevin does admire his Dad though.

The map is about 5x as large as the GTA IV map and the City of Los Santos takes up just under half of this area (so it's a bit bigger than 2 GTA IV Liberty Cities).

Wanted levels:

1 star - police follow you on foot and try to make an arrest. No sirens, no car chases (unless you are speeding).

2 star - police will still attempt to make an arrest. If a weapon is drawn then the police will begin opening fire. Police will use stun guns if a weapon is not drawn.

3 star - Chases begin and the police don't care how they stop you, they just want to do it.

4 star - road traps, radio stations and much more hostile police.Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 24 in-game hours for someone matching your description.

5 star - shoot to kill, arrest only if it's made very possible. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 48 in-game hours for someone matching your description. Few missions become unavailable if you are wanted.

6 star - military vehicles come after you. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 72 in-game hours for someone matching your description. Some missions become unavailable if you are wanted.
MUCH more to read if you click the link above

·
58 wins, 4x champ in ARS
9,162 Posts
Wow, Rockstar won't like this.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably not, but it's got me excited about the game. I'm curious to see how the wanted level stuff will play out.

The size of the map... wow, massive! You can fly planes again. I can't wait.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts