Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Dawg Crazy
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta give a Great Big Thank You to sevenfoldKH29 for posting the thread for the Harvick Okcuma Autographed diecast for sale at RCR. Never would have got one if not for your post man thanks. Almost had a heart attach when I looked at the serial number as I saw 0029...then I looked closer and saw 00292. Haa I was very excited for about half a second. But this is still a great car. Again Thank You Sir.......................the Dawg

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
How many of these were made?

Nice car! Can't wait to get mine

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Don't quote me but I think 716? 150 were signed by Harvick.
too bad I quoted you :p

but in all seriousness. It's weird that if that's the case he must have just signed a random batch of 150 if he has 292

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I think that 150 were allotted to RCR for Kevin to sign for release to the general public. In addition, I believe there were more that were signed for Okuma employees, but I am not sure of that. There are also some out there that are unsigned, but they are all part of a single run that was made.

·
Harvick & KHI Crazy
597 Posts
[MENTION=1351]Bulldawg9&88[/MENTION] Your welcome man, glad I could help and glad that a good number of members were able to get one by RCR store or by other members on here helping out. Too bad that didnt turn out to be a door number, maybe someone here will luck up on that. Mine will be here Monday and I cant wait ! !

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Awesome looking car [MENTION=1351]Bulldawg9&88[/MENTION], I can't wait for mine, should be here Tuesday.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,231 Posts
Man, I really want to get that car but by the time I found out they where already sold out. I've talked to several members here and I can only wait to see if one will be available after they get them. Congrats to all members that will get one. It is a awesome looking car.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Cant wait till Monday when mine arrives. So glad i was able to get one. Now if only i could find that 1 last Harvick car i need........

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Almost a door number but... Lol. Either way, it is a sweet looking car!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts