Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car Carl Edwards will run at Loudon this weekend.

#99 Lumber Liquidators/Boston Red Sox Ford Fusion

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That is awesome. I always liked the Jr. 01' MLB All-Star car as my favorite of all time. That is running a very close second. If it didn't have that nasty black Lumber Liquidators logo on the rear quarters. If the Red Sox logo was there instead it would be perfect. Not cause I am a Sox fan, just cause astheticly it would look better. It is especially nice on the COT. They look 100% better when they are painted up as opposed to a test scheme.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Yeah that Lumber Liquidator logo is severely out of place. That's the first thing I noticed when I looked at the photo because it stands out from the rest but not in the good way. The logo doesn't look as bad on the hood as it blends in with the rest of it but the rear quarter looks like crap IMO.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Nadeaus Braves car was best out of baseball cars lol. But that one isn't too bad looking.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Not the best Paint Scheme ever but that is one nice car. There is alot more Special Paint Schemes out there that is better then that one.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i like the way they did the numbers on the car. too bad its a red sox sceme

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, there is no one better. THIS is it lol. Ofcourse, I'm a HUGE Red Sox fan :-D lol. I'm definately getting this diecast. I'm just excited that I'll get to see the car in person. Headed to Loudon in the morning.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Hey Tater, If there is a COT of Blaney's at Louden, either MA of CFS please pick me up one and I will Pay-Pal you the cash as soon as you LMK if you got it or not. CFS, only if it is the good one w/the opening hood and trunk. In 1/24 if you please!!! TIA!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm going to try and get to a diecast tent and see what they have, but I won't be at any driver haulers. I'll be waaaaay too busy. Sorry.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
PAUL BARTLE said:
thats a nice looking car has office depot left the #99 as i can not see even as an associate sponsor ?????
I received an email from Roush/Fenway that said (it was basically a Lumber Liquidators ad) in honor of the #99's new paint scheme.
Also the number font is the same as the Sox uniforms and usually if the car is painted in special scheme, the number font usually(and the key word is.....usually) stays the same. Maybe that is a permenant deal, huh?

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
PAUL BARTLE said:
thats a nice looking car has office depot left the #99 as i can not see even as an associate sponsor ?????
I received an email from Roush/Fenway that said (it was basically a Lumber Liquidators ad) in honor of Carls new sponsor.
Also the number font is the same as the Sox uniforms and usually if the car is painted in special scheme, the number font usually(and the key word is.....usually) stays the same. Maybe that is a permenant deal, huh?
thanks ken

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
PAUL BARTLE said:
FFighter_21 said:
PAUL BARTLE said:
I received an email from Roush/Fenway that said (it was basically a Lumber Liquidators ad) in honor of Carls new sponsor.
thanks ken
I edited my post Paul, it said in honor of the #99's new paint scheme, not new sponsor. My bad, I read too fast, but still your right, no mention of Office Depot and the font thing makes me wonder.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts