Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever go to these shows in the North Carolina and Tennessee area? If so, is there usually a good showing of Nascar diecast? I'm thinking about going this weekend. From the description, it looks like some good stuff. I'm guessing the one in the first week of Dec in Charlotte would probably be the better show to go to for Nascar.

Heres the link
http://www.insidepitch.com/index.htm

·
Registered
328 Posts
i've been to the one in charlotte a few times and they are alright.you can find some great deals there and most of them will haggle with you on the prices.the best deal(in my eyes)i have gotten there is a tony stewart black peanuts 1/24 elite for 65 after a bit of talking with the dealer.we usually go on sunday afternoon a few hours before its over and people are very willing to sell it cheap than pack it back up and haul it to the next show

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I'll be at the show, anyone who is going can PM me and I will give you my cell number if you wanna meet up. I will have stuff there from the stores and have some coupons, etc to give out.

Agreed there are usually some good deals on Sunday afternoon from some of the dealers who only do shows. I end up usually spending as much or more than i sell at the show trying to fill in holes in the shelves at the stores.

Hope to see some of you guys and gals there.

·
Registered
328 Posts
i'm skipping this one-gotta save my $$$ for the blow out sale at the track day after thanksgiving :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts