Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I know, I know......I said I would be back to check in last year but have just not found the time to get back on the Forum. Looks like lots of changes have happened since my last visit and have to say I'm a bit lost but it looks great. Hopefully some of the Old Farts here still remember me. I'm still collecting but I'm in the process of selling off a lot of my cars. I just don't have the room for them anymore. I'll try and make a point of getting on here more frequently. Hope everyone is doing well and Staying Safe. Cheers.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know, I know, I know......I said I would be back to check in last year but have just not found the time to get back on the Forum. Looks like lots of changes have happened since my last visit and have to say I'm a bit lost but it looks great. Hopefully some of the Old Farts here still remember me. I'm still collecting but I'm in the process of selling off a lot of my cars. I just don't have the room for them anymore. I'll try and make a point of getting on here more frequently. Hope everyone is doing well and Staying Safe. Cheers.
So where have all the Old Guys gone? Mopar Bob? Mike H?

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,713 Posts
So where have all the Old Guys gone? Mopar Bob? Mike H?
Good to hear from you again Ron. I'm one of the last oldtimers here. Mopar Bob left on his own due to not getting along with the new site owners. Verticalscope owns the site now. Not sure who Mike H is. What was his username?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to hear from you again Ron. I'm one of the last oldtimers here. Mopar Bob left on his own due to not getting along with the new site owners. Verticalscope owns the site now. Not sure who Mike H is. What was his username?
Good to hear back from you Leadfoot. Thanks for the update. Mike H was New2 but looks like he's gone as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts