Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

that is my hand on the Vince Lombardi trophy, I had to edit myself out of it simply because my mouth was hung wide open and probably had drool comin out.

had a fun time, asked the cops to cuff me for a picture and they said they couldnt unless I did something wrong, so I gave him a little shove a couple times then gave up and walked away. Then tried to get behind the table where the cheerleaders were to get a better picture and security guard stopped me and got pissed. Then after I gave up and they signed a poster for me I said ok, now I got your names how about your phone numbers too. I got a slap upside the head from Steph and they said no.......damn

marriage=game over.....

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
thats pretty cool for you to be able to see/feel the trophy for your team

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
That would be nice to actually touch the trophy. Did you get any good pictures of it from the Super Bowl? I bet those are some awesome pictures, those ones that you took at the Super Bowl.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Believe said:
That would be nice to actually touch the trophy. Did you get any good pictures of it from the Super Bowl? I bet those are some awesome pictures, those ones that you took at the Super Bowl.
i'm not real sure, most of the pics I took were of the celebration because of the weather, we'll see how they came out hopefully in a few days

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what the hell, anyone else's pic change to a kid who I let use my camera and emailed him the pic?

----edit-----
fixed it, somehow the link changed

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
SNL24 said:
kool..which pic is the one of you? first or 3rd?
i would like to know as well!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
none of the above, I didint have a single pic of me on my photobucket, and I didn't post any full body pics, somehow my pics keep changing.....hopefully I got all the bugs worked out

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.