Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone pick this up or plan on getting it? I got the 360 version at midnight tonight. The new guitar owns. The only downside I can see is it looks like its going to eat the batteries.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
My son and I have been playing this on the PS3 and it is cool. At first he wasn't to sure about it, but the more we play the better we both get.

Highly recommend this one even if you don't play a guitar, I don't know the first thing about playing a real guitar but I have fun with this.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
It looks like fun, gonna get me one when our Wal-Mart gets more in after the holiday season. The 360 version was and still is nowhere to be found locally.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
I found the wireless 360 version on Ebay and ordered it, it should be here today or tomorrow and I am looking forward to trying it out.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I played it once, it was pretty fun. I dunno though... if you're going to spend so much time playing that, why not learn the real thing? Much more fun and you don't need a TV screen lol.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
BadBowtie said:
WOW!!!!!

That is just AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

Hey Gabe, I don't know about you, but I have a lot and I mean a lot of practice to do to be one/tenth as good as that.
I just barely beat the easy level. Moved it up to medium and hit a wall. Got to practice a lot more to get that 4th and 5th note down pat. I am going back thru it on easy to try and get 5 stars on all the songs, hit 247 straight notes on Welcome to the Jungle.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Had a 373 note streak on Barracuda and missed the 2nd to last note, almost had my first 100% song.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts