Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's always something going on good or bad. But only lost a few to water and my wife gave a few to her niece while gone to get supplies. Not sure exactly which ones but do know Dale Sr and Kurt Busch. Find out later tonight maybe.

·
Banned
2,445 Posts
That sucks man, I know the feeling. We had all of our copper pipes stolen before we could move into the house. Just had everything replaced on Thursday of last week. My only fear with my basement but we replaced everything with CPVC so hopefully no failures down the road.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
I hate to hear this, glad not much was lost though. I feel your pain the drain stopped up on my water source heat pump right after I bought my house and flooded the basement.

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Yeah, that sucks man! Least you didn't lose it all. I REEEEEAAALLLYYYY hope that the Kurt Busch I traded for wasn't destroyed. THAT WOULD SUCK!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
[MENTION=2768]#8fan[/MENTION], I know the feeling, my basement flooded and lost a few things when it did. Hope all is good with the rest!!

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Flooded once bad . Put in sump pump with battery backup.Is that paneling on walls or individual boards ? Looks nice hope not to hard to fix.

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Basement flooding sucks! Mine does once a year from rain, and it's not a fun clean up at all. Hopefully nothing major got ruined.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
sorry to hear that hopee you didnt lose anything too important to you

btw i love that adam petty licence plate

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Flooded once bad . Put in sump pump with battery backup.Is that paneling on walls or individual boards ? Looks nice hope not to hard to fix.
individual boards used to be carpenter thanks

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad all was not lost, and hopefully the problem is fixed so no future issues happen for you.
thanks lost only few cars but am going to redone the whole house and that really sucks/ thanks

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
flooding sucks man believe me I know :/ best of luck with everything

1 - 14 of 14 Posts