Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Denny Hamlin RCCA Club Car of the "Bud Shootout" 1st win raced version for sale or trade.
I collect Harvick, Kenseth, Jr., Truex and Blaney. Will trade or accept cash offers at my email,
[email protected]
Hope to move it, as I have the need for more room. Thanks all for the read.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K, Thanks for the tip, I Wonder why he asked me to PM him if he can't? Anyway, I can't find the box now that I have posted it. I placed a post saying that but I can't remember where now. LOL! I have a guy interested in it w/o the box, and RCCA is sending me another box. I emailed them back saying I need styro-foam also. If they don't come through, I will have to sacrifice a foam insert from another car of mine for now. If the deal w/the other guy falls through, I will re-post it. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
K, Thanks for the tip, I Wonder why he asked me to PM him if he can't? Anyway, I can't find the box now that I have posted it. I placed a post saying that but I can't remember where now. LOL! I have a guy interested in it w/o the box, and RCCA is sending me another box. I emailed them back saying I need styro-foam also. If they don't come through, I will have to sacrifice a foam insert from another car of mine for now. If the deal w/the other guy falls through, I will re-post it. Thanks for the interest.
he could recieve them before he was banned. he has been banned for several months and he keeps trying to sneek back in.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What'd he do? Maybe I don't wanna delal w/him? LMK, Thanks.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
It's more what he didn't do-- he didn't make good on his deals. NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
What'd he do? Maybe I don't wanna delal w/him? LMK, Thanks.
he would say hes going to buy something from you, tell you the money is in the mail and then tell you he changed his mind and bought something else on ebay and then show it off, while the whole time you could have sold it to someone else. but dont worry about him too much since we have banned him already.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Joker. I have grown up alot since those days. I am doing this deal. We are just trying to find the right cars for me to send to Ken. I belive that me being banned for several months has changed my perspective on this site. Please let me stay.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hamlin "Shootout Win" raced version gone! Thanks all for the help!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.