Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome car Trevor got me, and I picked up on Saturday from him. I've never found this car with an opening hood and trunk. I have the 01 Chevrolet car as well in 1/24 I got it a while back, and I think it was my 2nd or 3rd 1/24 car. It's 64 of 699. It's got some pretty cool metal hood lifts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
That's a cool pickup! Do you have the Bass pro shops too? What 1/24th's were made for Hank? I collected him for some time. Mainly in 1/64ths but what ever I could find was cool at the time. I knew the car you just got from Trevor exsisted but I've never seen one for sale. To bad he didn't really do more than he did. That would be a Pretty rare item if he had become a star!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Glad you like it man. And Larkin I also gave him a 1/64 Bass Pro on Saturday, we both do all we can to look out for each other with diecast. Let me see if I can remember all the 1/24s for Hank...2000 Marines, 2001 GNC, 2002 GNC, 2003 USG Cup Promo, 2003 Dicks Sporting Goods, 2003 Bass Pro, and I think thats all of them.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah Trev I believe that's all of them, I have both the 1/64's too. Yeah I never seen one for sale either Larkin.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Mearsfan25 said:
Awesome car Trevor got me, and I picked up on Saturday from him. I've never found this car with an opening hood and trunk. I have the 01 Chevrolet car as well in 1/24 I got it a while back, and I think it was my 2nd or 3rd 1/24 car. It's 64 of 699. It's got some pretty cool metal hood lifts

That looks like a Racing Champions Authentics. I can tell by the split between the sidesz of the rear spoiler for the template to sit in and the opening roof flaps. They were nice cars. The only real flaws I found in them were the cheezy tires and the window nets. The cars as a whole were sweet!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts