Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Excellent birthday gift.

We have to buy Birthday gifts for ourselves once in a while. I couldn’t imagine telling my wife to find this unicorn. Great add Ric. This one became the hardest to find so far.
If they were ever autographed, the price would be crazy.
Obviously, we don’t have to worry about it.

·
CraZy LuDiCrOuS
2017 Chevrolet Equinox
4,627 Posts
Awesome birthday gift to yourself Ric Some of my favorite birthday/Christmas gifts are ones I bought for myself (or for my dad that I ended up inheriting).

·
Paper Racer
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a great car Happy Bday i have all of them all the auto's i cant wait tell the come out with the GM cars
Awesome birthday gift to yourself Ric Some of my favorite birthday/Christmas gifts are ones I bought for myself (or for my dad that I ended up inheriting).
Donny, I have all the autographed ones except for the AJ Foyt Mooney eyes and the David Pearson '69 Torino Talladega.

Mario, I have done that with some of my wife's stepdad's stuff.

·
Marcos Ambrose Fan
1,091 Posts
Congrats! That's a great piece to have. Happy birthday!

Reactions: Loose Lugnut

·
Premium Member
16,804 Posts
Nice add!

·
Premium Member
5,909 Posts
Very very nice oldschool piece mister, I know what it is to searching for the last one . On my side the last one I had to search to complete my UOR collection was the Marty Robbin's Daytona. Like you I pay probably to much for but my collection is like yours complete. Do you bought all the one that have been make with the autograph or you just bought all of theme ?? Very nice add I love it . Congrats

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,726 Posts
@Loose Lugnut Cool addition for sure! Happy belated B-day as well!(y):cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts