Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious what and how many cars were made of Harry Gant's that had the true Skoal livery on them. If anyone knows and has any please post them! I am trying to add as many as I can.....it's ALWAYS easier when ya know what yer looking for!

Here is what I'm starting with......

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Don't how many schemes there were but I have a friend still looking. Kinda.

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,980 Posts
Best of luck finding out the info, I wish I had an answer to your question. Those are really sweet pieces, though.

Reactions: FFighter_21

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
I delved into that territory some 6 yeats ago, but alas, forgot what I had learned.

I really like this paintscheme, just like the Kodiak cars, but never got around to pick up any of them.

I also remember there was some controversy about the livery, but can, for the life of me, no longer recollect what it was about. Sorry to not be of more help

Reactions: FFighter_21

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any other Handsome Harry Gant fans here now?

Reactions: the solitaire

·
CraZy LuDiCrOuS
2017 Chevrolet Equinox
4,736 Posts
I am a big Harry Gant fan. I only have 1 or two pieces that say Skoal Bandit on them. My pride and joy is a Skoal Bandit Racing banner I have had since 1984.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,915 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I have a 2016 Harry Gant numbered collector card. If one of you Gant fans want it send me a PM with your address and I will mail it to you. It is #52 0f 99.
IMG_20170310_0002.jpg

·
REAL NASCAR spoken here.
1,957 Posts
I am curious what and how many cars were made of Harry Gant's that had the true Skoal livery on them. If anyone knows and has any please post them! I am trying to add as many as I can.....it's ALWAYS easier when ya know what yer looking for!

Ken, you may as well start with the spendy one I don't have, a set like this in plastic cases from the fan club.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts