Diecast Crazy Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
REAL NASCAR spoken here.
1,956 Posts
I am curious what and how many cars were made of Harry Gant's that had the true Skoal livery on them. If anyone knows and has any please post them! I am trying to add as many as I can.....it's ALWAYS easier when ya know what yer looking for!

Here is what I'm starting with......

The same set is available from Ertl 1/18 scale, 1 from Ertl in 1/43 scale in Power Pull, 1 each in 1/64 from Speedway Collections & Trackside Collections, 1 car in a mug from RCCA. That's what I have off the top of my head.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The same set is available from Ertl 1/18 scale, 1 from Ertl in 1/43 scale in Power Pull, 1 each in 1/64 from Speedway Collections & Trackside Collections, 1 car in a mug from RCCA. That's what I have off the top of my head.
So what your saying is these are as good as it gets? Hard to imagine that more weren't made..

Reactions: old stuff

·
REAL NASCAR spoken here.
1,956 Posts
So what your saying is these are as good as it gets? Hard to imagine that more weren't made..
about right, the fan club set is 5,000 made with the plastic numbered case. Usually $90 per car & not worth it. Racing Champion never wanted to pay royalties so there were very few with Skoal on them. I'd like to know where all the fan club ones went, there is one guy that has had a set on ebay for years & it's the only one I've ever seen.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks, that's sweet, but I am only interested in Harry Gant. The Ken Schrader Skoal cars are available and are fairly well detailed, but as far as Harry Gant, I believe I have the only ones made, the Revell cars I have. I appreciate the heads up!

Reactions: canuck617

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,729 Posts
Thanks, that's sweet, but I am only interested in Harry Gant. The Ken Schrader Skoal cars are available and are fairly well detailed, but as far as Harry Gant, I believe I have the only ones made, the Revell cars I have. I appreciate the heads up!
..oops, sorry, had Rick Mast on the brain, was looking for one of his TC pieces, wasn't paying attention there..:wacky:

Reactions: FFighter_21
21 - 27 of 27 Posts