1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
The one I have is.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I like that avatar Happy. I wish they woulda ran that scheme instead of the yellow and red one, or at least ran it a couple of times as an alternate. Wadda ya think?

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
I like that avatar Happy. I wish they woulda ran that scheme instead of the yellow and red one, or at least ran it a couple of times as an alternate. Wadda ya think?
Seriously? I thought it looked putrid when they debuted it last year. I was glad to see they made it more red and a brighter yellow. Looks much more tasteful now.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
It might just be that I am tired of the red and yellow one now. I get that way. When Gordon debuted the Dupont flames, I thought it was the coolest paint job I had ever seen in NASCAR. I am REALLY REALLY TIRED of it now.
I still like it, but it's getting old. I feel the same way about Johnson's especially since they added the black panels on the sides. It is time for a change there also IMO. Not that bad on Harvick's yet, but I liked the yellow and white also. JMO. LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Goodwrench isn't gone completely are they? I thought they were still an associate sponser. They could always do that for a race, but it seems Reeses is really stepping up. I wouldn't be surprised to see them be a full deal sposer on someones car in the future. If not Harvick, or another RCR driver, then somwhere.

·
Registered
418 Posts
HAPPY29 said:
I would love to see the Goodwrench "29" back for one more race, painted like Sr's car,
that would be cool!!!
+1 on that!!

The Shell paint scheme has grown on me pretty well, but the old Goodwrench 29 was a classic that I never got tired of seeing on the track.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts