Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can pick up ether of these trucks, and not spend a fortune? There's a Crafton truck on eBay but I'm not looking to spend 250 on a diecast or is that the going rate?

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
That's quite high for the standard version, but i believe $80-100 is about right for both those trucks, the Harvick usually worth a little more.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
diecast crazy
2,203 Posts
Here is my story a guy here walks into my shop and he is a big Stenhouse fan so he sees the 9/11 car the nationwide car and ask me if i would trade my Stenhouse for the Truck Craftman Kiss truck of course i jumped all over that, in my collection now lol good luck Dubbs $100 to $125 tops

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is my story a guy here walks into my shop and he is a big Stenhouse fan so he sees the 9/11 car the nationwide car and ask me if i would trade my Stenhouse for the Truck Craftman Kiss truck of course i jumped all over that, in my collection now lol good luck Dubbs $100 to $125 tops
Thanks for rubbing it in Rodney :)

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
You definatly got the better end of that deal Rodney!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,871 Posts
I too am looking for the Matt Crafton Kiss truck and there is no way I will pay what that guy is asking for it on e-bay. One will come my way I just have to wait for it.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=1840]Dubbs[/MENTION] I will add you to the list of Kissers want list.Your second.I have a knack for finding these.If first turns it down I will let you know immediately.

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
I got my Matt Crafton KISS truck from Ron at a price I was willing to pay, and that´s what it comes down to with these items I guess.

Set yourself a price limit, find the car and be prepared to pay up to your set price limit. I am sure some will find the cars they are looking for cheaper, but personally I am not that patient so once I find what I´m looking for I go for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts