Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I saw this on my way home from Ohio at a gas station, sounds like the same deal they had last year kinda.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
OK I need help here! Where do you buy these King size Reeses cheap? I went to walgreens and found some. Picked up four packs and wham! $10.00 on SALE! Reg. $2.99 each! This is going to get to be a very expensive promo! Got to say I wasn't thinking the banana cream along with the reeses cup was going to be very good. Well that part I was wrong. These things are as addictive as diecast hunting itself. I bought four packs at 2:00pm It's 3:10 and two packs are gone! Got to find a cheaper place to buy them! Any suggestions where anyone else has found them cheaper would be great!!

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Did you buy multi packs? :doh: The King Size are usually on the rack with the regular size single candy bars. The Kings should cost about .99- $1.19. Eckerds/Rite Aid has them on sale for .69 cents each this week.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
got mine from dollar general for .90 a piece

·
Super Moderator
8,751 Posts
i need this car and the #40 Tums promo.

·
Registered
335 Posts
ron, i was in walmart today. they had an entire display in the isle for the tums car. to bottles of tums, and the car. $5.84. i don't use the stuff. but i noticed the display it was so big.

that's a mess of candy for a car.

·
Super Moderator
8,751 Posts
kwik said:
ron, i was in walmart today. they had an entire display in the isle for the tums car. to bottles of tums, and the car. $5.84. i don't use the stuff. but i noticed the display it was so big.

that's a mess of candy for a car.
thanks kwik. trevor is hooking me up with one. appreciate the offer to help though.

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fishin4cars said:
OK I need help here! Where do you buy these King size Reeses cheap? I went to walgreens and found some. Picked up four packs and wham! $10.00 on SALE! Reg. $2.99 each! This is going to get to be a very expensive promo! Got to say I wasn't thinking the banana cream along with the reeses cup was going to be very good. Well that part I was wrong. These things are as addictive as diecast hunting itself. I bought four packs at 2:00pm It's 3:10 and two packs are gone! Got to find a cheaper place to buy them! Any suggestions where anyone else has found them cheaper would be great!!
who knew diecast collectin could make you fat

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Anyone else ordering this? I got my 10th wrapper today and plan on getting the MO tomorrow at work. Form says it takes 10-12 weeks for the car to get back so I guess itll be awhile before anyone gets it in hand.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i'll be mailing mine out in the morning at it should fall out about the time of my birthday

·
Super Moderator
8,751 Posts
i would like to get one but damn, eating 30 reeses cups. :what:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Ron3fan said:
fishin4cars said:
Only 20 if you get the Elvis banana creame king!!!!!
where are yall coming up with these numbers? last time i checked/ate the last 10 packs there is 4 cups per pack. 10 packs X 4 cups =40.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
Ron3fan said:
fishin4cars said:
where are yall coming up with these numbers? last time i checked/ate the last 10 packs there is 4 cups per pack. 10 packs X 4 cups =40.
Only two per pack of the Banana cream King size. They are just REALLY big cups!! Sounds like I'm descibing a chick I met instead of a candy bar!!!! :rofl:

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Ron3fan said:
You make it sound like a BAD thing. Like getting your balls caught in a vice.... :yuck:

·
Super Moderator
8,751 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
Ron3fan said:
fishin4cars said:
sorry joker, you are right. i must have fat fingered it.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts