Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if your interested. you can go to kevin harvick inc. site for his busch team. there you can buy several items, trucks etc. also a 2001 rookie of the year action 1/24 scale black window car which is autographed with a c.o.a. and is $40.00 plus shipping. if i was a specific fan of kevin harvick, it sounds like a good deal to me. but, what do i know........good luck, hope i helped a fellow tcl member.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I have bought a few things from KHI-- and he autographs most of the stuff from there and it still doesn't cost any more than a normal diecast. I got the 07 Shell car for $65, last year's Snap-On car, and a couple of others, including a truck or two. They only sell the stuff when it is in stock though. The COA's are signed by Delana-- I personally agree that it's a great deal!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
kspool said:
I have bought a few things from KHI-- and he autographs most of the stuff from there and it still doesn't cost any more than a normal diecast. I got the 07 Shell car for $65, last year's Snap-On car, and a couple of others, including a truck or two. They only sell the stuff when it is in stock though. The COA's are signed by Delana-- I personally agree that it's a great deal!!
Now they have apreorder shop, called happys preshop, not to be confused with happys e shop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts