1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
also you can tell by the enlarged image the hood and trunk are sealed shut you cant open them up. FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Definately a fake. Look at the sellers feedback to. 5 Negatives in the past month to go with 5 Neutrals. His feedback show's that he doesn't describe the items accurately and whatnot. What a loser!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I'm not even a Harvick fan and I can tell ya thats fake. Also look at the box. That is the box the used in 95 and 96.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
How can you have 69 Negative and not get kicked off ebay?

I don't even collect 1/24 and I know that's fake!!

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
that is a winners circle car. i have the 1/64 fast break car from wc. and i definitely remember seeing wal-mart carrying that car a while back in 1/24

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
Its from one of those "We Sell Your Stuff On EBay!" stores... some guy says its a Platinum Series car, so they have to list it as that..

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
It is a Winners Circle car, married to an old style box. Look at the grey or white interior and window net, and the fact that the hood and trunk are sealed. I have a Hershey Employees Only version ARC ho/to version that I would sell if you are interested. If so email me an offer. I have excellent feedback on EBay as ffighter21 and on BDTB as Ken K..

·
Premium Member
24,084 Posts
I checked the feedback... buyer was happy with it "thanks for the fast shipping...and the good service,," elad53

I'd be a tad pissed off if I paid over $80 for a winner's circle diecast!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Like they always say, "There's one born every minute".....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts