Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts
Some of you may have seen this but the RCR Twitter/Facebook have posted sneak peeks of a new scheme Kevin is running next weekend. They keep referring to the scheme looking like a 1930's newspaper. Someone mentioned on Facebook that it's the 80th anniversary since the end of prohibition. So maybe this scheme has something to do with that and to go with the commercials they've been airing. I asked RCCA if this scheme will be offered and just waiting to hear back. Here's the latest picture they added today it looks somewhat so far like the 2001 scheme he ran at Rockingham and Vegas right after Dale died.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
i really hope they dont shit it up by putting pictures all over it.
just depends...it can look REAL classy that way...give it time. I'm anxious for the final reveal...should look out of this world...just wait.:wink: the white is a base to cover the black body...

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
Cool.

I hope someday they'll do a Bud Light or Bud Light Platinum paint scheme. That'd be one sweet Color Chrome car.

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Cool.

I hope someday they'll do a Bud Light or Bud Light Platinum paint scheme. That'd be one sweet Color Chrome car.
People were talking about this sort of thing on another forum and someone said that the sponsorship dollars comes out of Budweiser (or Miller Lite) advertising budgets so you most likely won't see other variations of the brands on the cars

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
People were talking about this sort of thing on another forum and someone said that the sponsorship dollars comes out of Budweiser (or Miller Lite) advertising budgets so you most likely won't see other variations of the brands on the cars

Every company is different, and I'm not sure how Anheuser Busch's marketing department works. Their sports marketing strategy is pretty clear though. They're trying to sell Bud to NASCAR fans and Bud Light to NFL fans. Bud Light sales are more than double Bud's. Maybe they stick with Budweiser for NASCAR because the fans are so loyal.

When Coors Brewing Co was sponsoring Sterling's car a few years ago, they made several Coors Original paint schemes in addition to the standard Coors Light paint.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
I think that they might be doing retro cars of decades. Martinsville is a retro old track, use a 40's scheme. When at say Chicago, do a 20's Theme. When in Watkins Glen, do a 80's scheme.

·
Monster
3,584 Posts
just keep it all white with a black band around the bottom and the budweiser as it currently sits.

that would be badass.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
i really hope they dont shit it up by putting pictures all over it.
If they do it like the Terry LaBonte "farewell" car, pics would look pretty sweet on it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts