Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone ordered an extra Harvick / Okuma pre-order diecast and would like to sell it. I'm very interested. Please let me know! Thanks!

·
Banned
559 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Hell fire there it is but done spun my check so have to wait til the 1st next month. Thanks anyway

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
maybe she'll still have it next month when mail runs.

·
CraZy Senior
6,527 Posts
For a reasonable price please. I was only willing to pay that for the Elvis car I have.
Why would you expect someone to throw out a lowball price on an OKUNA piece just because you want it?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I will be honest. I bought several from RCR when they had them for sale. I have promised a few members to take care of them when I get my shipment. I will inspect the cars, ensure they are in good condition, and sell them for my cost plus the cost of shipping and appropriate insurance to the buyer.

The people I have chosen to sell these cars to are members I either have dealt with in the past or, through their time on the board and my interaction with thim, that I have developed enough trust in to believe that they will not flip these cars for a huge profit. If they prove me wrong, they may make a few bucks but it will be the last dealings they will ever have with me.

I have been on this board since its inception. I noticed that when the Harvick Okuma car sold out, there were suddenly a few new members who wanted one. Good luck guys-- you're going to have to take your chances because there still just aren't enough to go around.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Why would you expect someone to throw out a lowball price on an OKUNA piece just because you want it?
Just asking, wasn't expecting much. Doesn't hurt to try:biggrin:.

I will be honest. I bought several from RCR when they had them for sale. I have promised a few members to take care of them when I get my shipment. I will inspect the cars, ensure they are in good condition, and sell them for my cost plus the cost of shipping and appropriate insurance to the buyer.

The people I have chosen to sell these cars to are members I either have dealt with in the past or, through their time on the board and my interaction with thim, that I have developed enough trust in to believe that they will not flip these cars for a huge profit. If they prove me wrong, they may make a few bucks but it will be the last dealings they will ever have with me.

I have been on this board since its inception. I noticed that when the Harvick Okuma car sold out, there were suddenly a few new members who wanted one. Good luck guys-- you're going to have to take your chances because there still just aren't enough to go around.
That's cool. I understand completely. I know eventually I will have trust with people and I can get a good deal. Congrats on the cars. If someone backs for any reason, willing to pay double for the car at least. LOL!! Like anyone would back out on this car. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
at those auction prices I guess I'll never own one LoL oh well, life goes on

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I still think these will settle down somewhere between the Flag car and Fastbreak car range when the dust settles. There's just a lot of hype now and the speculators are taking full advantage of it.

·
CraZy Senior
6,527 Posts

I understand where you're coming form and as I've said before, I am wholly against to those that would purchase one of these pieces just to flip it for a substantial profit. That's not what I'm about in any way shape or form. However, I am not in favor of low-balling either.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I still think these will settle down somewhere between the Flag car and Fastbreak car range when the dust settles. There's just a lot of hype now and the speculators are taking full advantage of it.
Yeah, these will calm down because of the release to the public, unlike the fastbreak and Elvis Car. I paid a pretty penny for those and will probably end up spending more then I would like for this one but I need to complete the collection.

I understand where you're coming form and as I've said before, I am wholly against to those that would purchase one of these pieces just to flip it for a substantial profit. That's not what I'm about in any way shape or form. However, I am not in favor of low-balling either.
I 100% agree with you. I am not about profits. I am about my collection. And since I have found this site, I would love to help those who need it if I can. I will not lowball anyone, I will pay fair and reasonable prices for cars.

·
CraZy Senior
6,527 Posts
Yeah, these will calm down because of the release to the public, unlike the fastbreak and Elvis Car. I paid a pretty penny for those and will probably end up spending more then I would like for this one but I need to complete the collection.

I 100% agree with you. I am not about profits. I am about my collection. And since I have found this site, I would love to help those who need it if I can. I will not lowball anyone, I will pay fair and reasonable prices for cars.
I understand... I'll keep my eye if I see one going for a reason able price. That may be awhile though at least for the Okuna piece.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts