Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Same seller as always. The one that sold the first Okuma car and the only 4 Tide Gold trucks on Ebay.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I'm confused-- this seller only has one feedback and only a few completed auctions. This is not the seller I bought a Gold Tide truck from on Ebay. Why do you say it is the same seller?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I clicked on the link, and was surprised at what I saw. Not the typical EBay auction page. What's up w/that? Is this something new?

·
Hoff
1,190 Posts
Naa, Paul just posted the link from a mobile device, as thats the mobile.ebay.com website, vice the normal Ebay we all know and love... well, know, at least...

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Was just gonna post this, great opportunity for someone to have the rarest Harvick truck out there.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Different sellers.. The one that sold the other gold tide trucks was (linlin806) if I'm not mistaken.. They're both using the same image though.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Different sellers.. The one that sold the other gold tide trucks was (linlin806) if I'm not mistaken.. They're both using the same image though.
Just realized that after I posted. lol. Same pictures confused me.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Was just gonna post this, great opportunity for someone to have the rarest Harvick truck out there.
Personally, I would not consider this the "rarest" Harvick truck out there because it's a special finish. To me, the "rarest" of a diecast would be the hardest to find in standard finish, just as it was raced. I just look at it that way because all special finishes have low production runs and are fairly hard to find, but you really know it's rare when you have a hard time finding the standard finish of the diecast, though this truck is easy to find in the standard finish. That's just me though.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts

Personally, I would not consider this the "rarest" Harvick truck out there because it's a special finish. To me, the "rarest" of a diecast would be the hardest to find in standard finish, just as it was raced. I just look at it that way because all special finishes have low production runs and are fairly hard to find, but you really know it's rare when you have a hard time finding the standard finish of the diecast, though this truck is easy to find in the standard finish. That's just me though.
It not just any special finish though, its to celebrate the owner's championship, they weren't made for fans, they were made for kroger and khi executives. Thats why i call it the rarest.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
It not just any special finish though, its to celebrate the owner's championship, they weren't made for fans, they were made for kroger and khi executives. Thats why i call it the rarest.
That's true, I see your point more clearly now.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
[MENTION=2456]harvickfan2910[/MENTION] [MENTION=1344]yukonsjoy[/MENTION] I picked that one up. I passed on the others, but just had to have one :) Thanks yukon for pointing out that one was put up.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts