Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for what most Harvick collectors are looking for, I suppose.

Okuma
Reese's Elvis
9-11 Flag
Fastbreak
Customs
Race used sheet metal

I'm most interested in the Okuma and Elvis, so any leads or info would be much appreciated. I'm also thinking about branching out into sheet metal instead of cars, so long as the price is reasonable.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Flag cars are going for around 100-125 lately from what I've seen. Other than that, good luck on your searches. I know a guy who MAY have a fast break and ill ask if he is wiling to part with it if he still has it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd appreciate that. I saw a few for close to $100 around Christmas, but the last few have been listed at $175 plus.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
I'd appreciate that. I saw a few for close to $100 around Christmas, but the last few have been listed at $175 plus.
One dude on the Harvick board wants $350 for his thats auto's. I think thats a little crazy. I think i paid $110 shipped for mine.

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Need that Okuma car myself(missed out on the sale) and don'y have any of those you want but do have some auto'd Harvick that I would like to sell if interested. Good hunting!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I couldn't care less about autographs. I have plenty of Harvick cars that are autographed from KHI. I just want the cars!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts