Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
488 Posts

Also, a rendering of the car in Brushed Metal Finish:

From Jayski.com:
Anheuser-Busch and its family of wholesalers across the United States annually celebrate the repeal of Prohibition on April 7 - the day the Cullen-Harrison Act took effect in 1933, legalizing the sale of 3.2 percent alcohol by volume beer in the District of Columbia and the 20 states in which state laws did not prohibit its sale. Kevin Harvick and the #29 Budweiser is Back team will join in the celebration of this milestone in American brewing history by running a special paint scheme for this weekend's Goody's Fast Relief 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Martinsville Speedway. The "Budweiser is Back" black and white paint scheme pays homage to the post-Prohibition days of the early 20th century with the newspaper headline from 1933 announcing "Prohibition Ends at Last!" on the hood. The TV panel features the words of August A. Busch Jr. who proclaimed "Happy days are here again!" during a special radio broadcast on KMOX CBS Radio. In addition to the paint scheme, Harvick will don a special white firesuit for Sunday's race at Martinsville. Instead of wearing standard baseball hats, Harvick and the #29 team will sport newsboy caps that were common in the early 20th century.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
I like the ' "Happy" Days Are Here Again' slogan on the back

·
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
2,462 Posts
i hope they make the diecast of this and if not then i would have to do a custom one of this

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
that's pretty cool! pretty simple. It's only a shame they could run this scheme on April 8th since it's Easter weekend

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Man that #29 brings me back to harvicks first few starts in cup with the black number and reverse earnhardt scheme.

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
I don't like it personally. I think its too plain. Hopefully they add something else to it.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Even I might have to get one!

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Excellent looking car!
I actually like how it´s kept plain and straightforward.

Lionel, can we have a race win elite of this one please? :wink:

If this is manufactured with the new engine mold then I´ll pick one up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts