Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvicx Daytona Win...

661 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  FFighter_21 
#1 ·
I have a Harvick Daytona Win auto'd in the specially designed box by Kevin from the Harvick Fan Club.
I'd sell it for $100.00 shipped. If interested make me an offer.

Discussion starter · #2 ·
I can't believe no one is interested in this? Come on guys....

Discussion starter · #4 ·
I hope I don't ruffle any feathers, cause this is not intended to offend anybody, but it seems like hardly anybody around here will buy a car that is over $20.00-$30.00. Some cars are more expensive than Winners Circle cars that are available in the left over bins guys! I haven't sold a car on here yet for what it's worth, or even close. It either has to darn near be given away, or no one even asks about it, or makes a counter offer. Just a little frustrated I guess....hope I didn't piss anybody off, just had to get that off of my chest. Nothing personal intended. Accept my apologies ahead of time, Please!

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Your right, I just had to vent a little. Everyone here has been great, and your also right, it's the new stuff people want.
I just have run into a few who could squeeze a nickle until George shits pennies and then after you offer to darn near give it to them, it still ain't low enough. I know who they are and I will just take them w/a grain of salt.
I used to do a lot of die-cast shows, but they are few and far between now and usually only in the fall.
The Bay is just as bad cause there is always someone out there w/a crap load of cars dumping the stuff so it's hard to get the real value from what you have. I feel better now, and hope I didn't upset anybody. This is a GREAT place and I wouldn't trade it for any others

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Yeah, it's really frustrating. Like the Sr. IMHoF 1/16 sheetmetal car. RCCA is/or was selling them for $75.00 and I offered mine up at least twice and asked each time for best offer if I was too high.
I have seen on other boards people buying them, and never even said a word to me.
Go figure. I will give it to a friend first! At least I know he will appreciate it!
The thing locally isn't any better. When I had my shop, people would go to another shop where die-cast was just a sideline, or the two GM Dealers and pay more for the same car than they would from me. I never could figure that one out.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Thanks so much for the offer Taz, I completely understand the Fantasy car deal. I am pretty much the same way w/very few exceptions. I would like to take you up on your offer, but I can't go any lower than $75.00 shipped, I am losing my arse on it as it is.
Like I said before, I would rather give it away, and I have the perfect guy in mind to give it to.
Again, thanks so much for the offer. It's nice to see someone wants to at least try to deal a little.
Much appreciated!

Discussion starter · #10 ·
tazmania2329 said:
ok i will take it for $75.00 shipped..but if you can atleast hold it for a week or 2 then i will pay by pay pal..i just have to take care of another bill first..let me know thanks..
That's fine. I don't want to think I pressured you into this. Like I said, I'll give it to a friend. I don't want you buying something for more than you wanna spend.
It's safe and sound, packed up and in the closet.
When the cash hits the Pay-Pal account, it will go out USPS. Thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.