Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today at walmart, i was looking at the pull back cars, and i noticed the josh wise car had the sprint cup logo on it rather than the nationwide logo. I laughed, and noticed as u all may know the decals on the 1/64's were all crooked. I really miss Winner Circle!!!

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
not a shock...I had to laugh a bit the other day...I was at the local grocer and they had a Budweiser display with those huge 7 foot plastic cup cars. It was the 29 budwieser...CHARGER...had the lights kit and charger grill/logos/nameplate on the rear bumper...good times...dur...DO YOUR HOMEWORK...wonder how RCR/chevy feels lol.:wink:

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
not a shock...I had to laugh a bit the other day...I was at the local grocer and they had a Budweiser display with those huge 7 foot plastic cup cars. It was the 29 budwieser...CHARGER...had the lights kit and charger grill/logos/nameplate on the rear bumper...good times...dur...DO YOUR HOMEWORK...wonder how RCR/chevy feels lol.:wink:
Now that is funny...lol

·
Mopar CraZy
2,012 Posts
Maybe thats a hint and why there store has some clearance :evil:

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
SpinMaster is just starting out, but this is just more proof that their products are a long way away from being good quality and are really just toys. That's why, as I stated in another thread, that there's no way their #22 will not be Kurt Busch cars. Also, keep in mind, this is just a small line for them; they have their hands in so much else. They probably have 1 guy who has 10 jobs and this is just one extra thing he has to track. Really low on their priority list.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
SpinMaster is just starting out, but this is just more proof that their products are a long way away from being good quality and are really just toys. That's why, as I stated in another thread, that there's no way their #22 will not be Kurt Busch cars. Also, keep in mind, this is just a small line for them; they have their hands in so much else. They probably have 1 guy who has 10 jobs and this is just one extra thing he has to track. Really low on their priority list.
Agreed....

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone know if the r/c cars, like how fast they go? i wanna get my mom and me one to race each other hahaha

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
i need a pic of that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.