Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
So far, nothing has been mentioned or announced that I can find. Hopefully a Harvick but at this point I would just like to get a DG 1/24 car! MA hasn't even released on that I know of.

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts

I had a 2006 Dollar General made. MA was going to produce it, but of course they cancelled it. I have decals for the 2007 #77, but I'm still looking for a cheap donor car.

I noticed at the Charlotte Busch this year race Kevin raced the #33 Dollar General. Those will be tough decals to find.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yzerman19harvick29 said:

I had a 2006 Dollar General made. MA was going to produce it, but of course they cancelled it. I have decals for the 2007 #77, but I'm still looking for a cheap donor car.
I noticed at the Charlotte Busch this year race Kevin raced the #33 Dollar General. Those will be tough decals to find.
thats a nice car guess if there no sign of one by january it will be one for custom row need to digg out a few pics before hand

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts
HAPPY29 said:
That is sooooo sharp, do you make them, and if you do, how much do you charge?
No, I didn't do them myself. Here's the link to the guy's site:
http://www.trentsdiecast.com/
His customizing prices are pretty reasonable. The only thing, at least in my dealings with him, is that you have to send him the decals and the donor car, but you'd have to check with him to make sure on that.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Try this guy....
www.bjpdiecast.com
He made a Hass Avocados Blaney car for me and it is incredible!!! He isn't cheap, but he provides everything, car and decals. He made a bunch of cars for Braun Racing, the team that fields this car. He is going to do every paint sceme that Dave drove in the Busch Series this year for me.
Check it out!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I'm hoping they make the 77, could use it in my Wimmer collection.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts