Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any updates on the new stuff at Lowes, primarily the haulers with the two cars?

I have seen none, and heard of none since the original post weeks ago.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
ive checked a couple and havent found them yet. i checked the one in hammond and the one on millerville. when i was over by cortana and oniel, but i forgot to check those 2.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I haven't seen any of the diecast in Lowe's yet. I've seen the Christmas ornaments, but none of the cars or haulers.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have only seen the ornaments too. Thanks for the picture Silverado. Anyone know how much these cost in the store?

Eric, if you see a set before me grab, mind grabbing me one?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
BLACKER said:
I have only seen the ornaments too. Thanks for the picture Silverado. Anyone know how much these cost in the store?

Eric, if you see a set before me grab, mind grabbing me one?
will do.

·
Registered
40 Posts
hi all i went to a lowes today here in the seattle area and saw the hauler 2 car set. they only had Johnson hauler with the zebra test car and reg scheme, Gordon hauler with Pepsi and reg scheme and the Jr. hauler with reg budweiser scheme and sharpie. Also had the gordon, jr. and johnson hood opening 1:24's. Are those the only three that are out. Is there a set for kasey kahne i wonder?

·
Gimme more Budweiser!!
241 Posts
Jeepers, I sure hope there is one with Kasey Kahne coming out!!! I am going to Topeka tomorrow, and will check at Lowe's while in town. I will let everyone know what I find, if anything. If I find a Kahne set, I will be doing a major happy dance!!! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
For all those intrested. Our lowes got the hood open 1/24ths and the two car hauler sets in today! They run $29.99 each, hauler and 2 car set and the 1/24th same price. There are twelve of each in the display. There is no Kahne or any other drivers in the display, only the three mentioned earlier. I will pick up any if some one wants one but I will need to get monet to pay for them in hand first. Basically speaking you are talking about $33.00 each including tax. I will gladly charge actual shipping cost. which I estamate to be between $7 and $8 for one and ?? for any additional. If intrested please contact me and we can work on the details.

·
Gimme more Budweiser!!
241 Posts
I went to Lowes today. Not only did they not have any, the clerk looked at me like I was a Juan Pablo fan or something. No sign of them here. I will check again next week, and let everyone know. If anyone finds a list of which drivers will be in this release, PLEASE post it here! Thanks . . .

kevin

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Well my dad went to Lowe's the other night and they didn't have the haulers. The manager looked up the inventory and nothing showed up on it. They did have the Christmas ornaments though.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I went to Lowe's today and the stuff finally showed up here. Picked up the Earnhardt 1/24 HO and the hauler set. The hauler set actually had the Bud car and the Busch Sharpie car instead of the generic DEI car like I expected. Looks like Lowe's had actually put out a bunch of holiday stuff in the last few days, so I would recommend that if you guys are still looking for these, get out and check now.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I was in Lowe’s 11/3/07 and stopped to check out the Xmas Items and picked up the following WC Items.

64826 24 Jeff Gordon Dupont Hauler w/ 2 64th Cars 64th $29.99
64829 48 Jimmie Johnson Lowe's Hauler w/ 2 64th Cars 64th $29.99
64825 24 Jeff Gordon 24th Dupont Hood Open 24th $29.99
64826 48 Jimmie Johnson 24th Lowes Hood Open 24th $29.99
64824 8 Dale Earnhardt Jr Budweiser Hood Open - Adult Car 24th $29.99

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Mike, thanks for the POP#s. I am going to email those to my dad so he knows that to get. He checked Lowe's last week and they didn't have anything and the manager checked the inventory and they didn't have any showing up there either but she said if I could find the POP# she could get me one.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Well my dad got an answer from the local Lowe's today and the haulers are not making it to Minnesota. So if anyone is able to pick up the Johnson hauler for me I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts