Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Joey Logano Fan
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking over my Paypal account I have spent $500 in the past 2 months on diecasts and displays! I may have a addiction...

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Heck I just joined paypal and I' half way there to you almost

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Back in 1998 bunch of cars hit credit card at once. That along with flea market & dealers totaled more than $2500.00. Started scaling back after that.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
That's it? You not addicted till you hit triple zeros.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,180 Posts
That's a drop in a bucket. Just make sure you keep within your limits of paying it off each month, that's the best way to do it.

·
Impartially partial
9,048 Posts
I completely shut down last fall after I watched my bank account drop nearly $1000 in about 3 months. I've added a few here and there since then, but, I'm never going to allow myself to spend like that again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
With certain exceptions, I'm less likely to buy a car if it's not already autographed. Then again, that's the focus of my whole collection. It sets a self-imposed limit by proxy.

·
Sunday Money
2,071 Posts
Looking over my Paypal account I have spent $500 in the past 2 months on diecasts and displays! I may have a addiction...

Spend in this hobby can certainly add up fast...welcome to insanity. :crazy:

I you don't have an addiction yet...you probably will...enjoy the journey. :yes:

And remember, die-cast collecting is healthier than smoking and drinking..."please spend responsibly". :laugh:

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Things can get out of hand real fast when you´re looking for a few specific cars and keep finding good deals on one after the other.

I spent $3000 in 6 months time. I do however now have pretty much all the models I really badly want (and a few on the way) so I will take things a bit more easy now as well, try my luck at a custom or two and enjoy the hobby buying nice models when I have the spare cash.

·
Joey Logano Fan
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I only need 1 more to complete my 2011 1/24 Reutimann cars so after that I can slow down until the 2012 cars come out but don't think they will make any for Reutimann so I will only have to get a few Logano cars this year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts