Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to walmart today and was looking at the card section and happen to notice a 1995 Action Platinum Series Collectibles 1:24 Joe Ruttman truck. i think it was only going for like $7. i have never seen an Action car being sold at walmart before. have any of you ever seen that type of thing at your walmart?

i found these pics so you could see what i was talking about.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Obviously, it didn't sell at the beginning. But Wally World has been storing this for how long!!!! SCARY!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Eric...One of my local Wal-Marts gets 1/24 Action pieces from time to time. Mostly they are older banks of less known drivers.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I have. A few months back I posted about a 1997 Ward Burton Black Window Bank I found. They had a Kenny Irwin bank too and that truck, also a 1997 Ricky Rudd.

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
40intrepid said:
I once suggested that MA could offer the standard paint scheme cars at retail level, but no one seemed to like the idea.
retailers like walmart and target wouldnt settle for what action would offer to them, and i really dont think ma likes the idea of selling at a wholesale discount to retailers, MA only wants themselves to make money they dont want a third party involved between you and them.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i found this one down by the blaster boxes of cards with the no name brand on it. with that big price sticker they usually put on it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts