Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but maybe somebody can help me diagnose the issue.

The problem is that this website is just really slow loading for me. For the past few weeks it's been incredibly slow, taking 30-40 seconds to load just one page. No other website I visit has this issue. I use Firefox but I've tried with IE and Google Chrome and it's the same issue.

I've tried clearing browsing history, deleting cookies, clearing the cache. I don't know what else to try.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Man that stinks...I haven't had any issues, but I've only been a member for a few weeks. Hopefully someone will chime in that can help you!

·
Premium Member
4,569 Posts
i have an odd issue almost every night around 10:15 to 10:30 or so. the site opens fine as usual but the threads wont. that is west coast time. all my other websites are fine . not a big deal just odd.

·
Banned
0 Posts
i have an odd issue almost every night around 10:15 to 10:30 or so. the site opens fine as usual but the threads wont. that is west coast time. all my other websites are fine . not a big deal just odd.
That's sounds like the time that the site is backed up every night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
0 Posts
I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but maybe somebody can help me diagnose the issue.

The problem is that this website is just really slow loading for me. For the past few weeks it's been incredibly slow, taking 30-40 seconds to load just one page. No other website I visit has this issue. I use Firefox but I've tried with IE and Google Chrome and it's the same issue.

I've tried clearing browsing history, deleting cookies, clearing the cache. I don't know what else to try.
I'm in NC and it's fine and last week I was on a business trip to Las Vegas and it loaded fine as well. Im not sure what it could be but the server loads from around the world look normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Same here. Sometimes the site won't even come up, it takes soo long it "times out" or whatever you call it. I usually just wait 15 minutes or so and try again.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
I have a completely different issue. When I first click on "Diecast Crazy" in a google search, I will get some spam/scam page that has nothing to do with this site. then all I have to do is hit the "back" button and try again and everything works fine from there. It's really weird and it does it with every computer I use.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
I have a completely different issue. When I first click on "Diecast Crazy" in a google search, I will get some spam/scam page that has nothing to do with this site. then all I have to do is hit the "back" button and try again and everything works fine from there. It's really weird and it does it with every computer I use.

I had that happen on my phone the other day. It only happend that one time though.

·
Registered
582 Posts
yeah i just had that happen too the site was this site URL2SHORT.INFO - free url redirection and masking service

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm hoping it's something that may just go away soon. It's a very recent issue. It's just odd that this is the only site that does it.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And as quickly as it showed up, it's gone away. It was doing it again this morning but now everything is back to normal. I still have no idea what happened or how it was fixed.

Just, weird. lol

·
Banned
0 Posts

I had that happen on my phone the other day. It only happend that one time though.
yeah i just had that happen too the site was this site URL2SHORT.INFO - free url redirection and masking service
Yep thats the one, I don't know why it does that. But it's pretty annoying.

Thank you [MENTION=3528]goodbye2you[/MENTION]. That's exactly what I needed to research that specific problem. Let me know if it happens again. I've tried a "fix".

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
All's been good on my end from the beginning. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts