Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting for this for a few months now. My wife and I got a free trip along with another 100 people from work around the country. Definitely will be going to see Pearl Harbor, and a few other sites, but mainly sitting on the beach and RELAXING!!!!! I have been researching on what to do while we are there, besides looking for WC Cars!!!! :rofl: :rofl: We leave from Milwaukee on Saturday and return Friday morning. I know I won't be able to log on, so please don't PM me, but I will return any messages when I get back.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
;) Now that sounds like fun!! Enjoy yourself but be careful not to over enjoy, the wife might not appreciate that too much!! Make sure and wear those shades while your relaxing on the beach, She won't be able to tell if you are looking or LOOKING! :drool:

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I just got back from Kauai a couple of weeks ago. The weather is always great there!! Enjoy yourself!! The last thing I wanted to do while I was there was even look at a computer, trust me. I didn't make it to Maui or Oahu (That's where Pearl Harbor is) but I did make to Wal-Mart a few times to check for cars!! Have a safe trip!!! Aloha!!

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
was stationed there for 3 years. saw Pearl Harbor several times. enjoy and have fun.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
have a fun and safe trip

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We got back yesterday, all I can say is COMPLETELY AWESOME!!! I never thought it would be so nice. We were on the Southwest side in Wailea at the Fairmont Kea Lani Resort, what an awesome hotel, very expensive, but very much so worth it!!! $675.00 a night, for a breakfast buffet it was $30.00 each, a cup of beer was $6.00, a Mai-Tai drink was $12.50. Glad the Hotel was paid for by our company. We had a bar bill of $125.00 after the first 6 hours. Then we got a car and ran to the liqour store and just drank our own!! The only WC store was a K-Mart, they had last years releases in 1/64 & 1/24.

Larkin, yes the shades were on at all times!!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
:rofl: :LMAO :LOL: I figured you would need them!!! Glad to hear you had a blast!! That is one trip I really hope to make one day!!!! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You'll never regret it. We are already thinking of taking the kids and grandkids there sometime soon.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
What hotel did you stay in that charged $675 a night? We stayed in the Marriott in Kauai and it was nowhere near that expensive?

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was the Fairmont Kea Lani. We also had a 800 sg. ft. suite we were in. All of the rooms had a view of the Ocean, King size bed, Fridge, Shower and Bathtub, Living Room, and a porch to watch the sunset.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts