Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm brand new to the forum so I think I should start by introducing myself. My names Jesse and I'm a long time collector of all things NASCAR related. I especially like Diecast. The problem here, is that I'm moving out to a much smaller place and need to get rid of a lot of my collection. I'm heading off to college soon and as much as it hurts, I think I found a website filled with people that enjoy collecting as much as I do, and will give the cars a nice new home. I am going to tag some pictures of my collection. Everything is for sale, so if anything catches your eye, let me know and we can work things out. I also own an eBay account and that is where Terry Labontes tribute car is listed already. Sorry for the kinda cruddy pictures, all I have at the moment is my phone, but the idea is to give you a broad sense of what I own, and if you like one in specific I will get you more information/pics. I believe I have the boxes for every car, (except of course the winners circle ones you can probably pick out here and there). They are opened to please some kids, trust me wasn't my idea haha. The 1/64 collection is kinda a mess at the moment as they are going in storage. Some aren't in the best condition as you might be able to tell, as some have come from garage sales etc. I do not know the prices of these off the top of my head, but if I see you're a true collector and are reasonable I'm sure I'll give way. Feel free to ask questions! Sidenote(Yes my nice Bobby Labonte 500th start car has a broken spoiler :( jessecrum2 | eBay

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong thread, I'm looking around now and see I probably screwed up. BTW The case you see displaying the cars I'm considering selling as well.

·
Premium Member
16,895 Posts
Good luck on the sale. Some nice pieces.

·
Crazy... you betcha!!!
14,001 Posts
Jesse, I've moved your thread for you to the Classified forum. Some nice cars in your pics and good luck with your sales. Jcrum8

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tough to put an exact number on it at the moment, being that it's carrying all my cars haha. I believe I paid roughl 100-110, so I'd be lookin at around half of that or maybe a little less because shipping is going to be quite a bit. Hopefully some of the cars will clear out, then it will be a lot easier for me to get rid of. If you're interested be sure to stay in touch.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man and all is well my tribute car just sold !!! So there goes one. I'll stay in touch, you are the first one to take interest and I will note that. If ur interested in any more of them, I got them custom made by believe it or not waltrip, if I'm thinking straight. I'll have to double check on that and where exactly I got them and let you know if you need any additional ones. They're great and look amazing!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Very cool, I just bought one that holds the cars at a angle (sucked paying for that thing brand new) but it won't hold all my cars so I want another one, but if I can the the 2 reasonable I'll jump on it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts