Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
#BradNation #goingfor2
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend, I will be headed to Bristol again for both the NNS and Cup races!
2nd year in a row for me :happy:
Got some pretty amazing seats, too!

TWO IN FROM AISLE / BRISTOL PREMIUM ALLISON TERRACE / 2 CUP & 2 N'WIDE TICKETS | eBay

Think I got them for a pretty good price, as well.
Hopefully I will have my Galaxy S2 (phone), so I can take some good pictures.

Cant wait to go!!!
Leaving either Friday after school, or about 8:00 Saturday morning.
Hopefully Brad can win back-to-back!
I would give anything to see him win in-person, especially at my home track! :biggrin:
Just thought Id share with you guys.

Thanks,
Stephen

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Me and my wife are heading to Bristol for the first time. We'll be there Sat & Sun. She got us tickets in the Allison terrace as well. Sounds like they should be good seats.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Have fun! My husband and I are heading over about 9:00 tomorrow morning. And I'm with you, I want to see Brad win (and Jeff). It was SO awesome to see Brad win when I was at Kentucky last year!

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
have fun Stephen you deserve it (put some good luck on Brian for me will ya :) )

have fun Danny, Pat, and Brittany

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Hey Stephen you should have come to the Brad autograph signing tonight. There probably wasn't 50 people there.

·
Speaking my mind
189 Posts
Always wanted to do the Spring race, been going to the fall event on and off for 20 years. Dont have to tell most of you how awesome it is. But to those of you going I have a reccomendation for you. On the main drag across from the speedway look for a big smoker, look for Hunter Carter's catering truck. Some of the most epic BBQ ive ever had in my life. Stuffed pork chops, and chicken breasts, delicious ribs and pulled prok as well. And the family favorite by far was his Broccoli Corn Bread, simply out of this world, and too boot Hes one hell of a nice guy, doing things the right way, hes usally out in front talking to people allday, we tried to get him to come see a few laps on an extra ticket he couldnt leave. Had to mind his stand that he works his ass off for. As a food service vet, and a fan of independant business Hunter Carters has become a must. I almost started drooling writing this. Cheers!

·
#BradNation #goingfor2
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone!
Im sure Ill have a blast!
Hopefully it doesnt rain...

[MENTION=36]jdneel88[/MENTION] I wouldve went, but I couldnt miss any more school. :sad:
Guess Ill just take my stuff when I go to the one in August! :yes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts