Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the track today and saw they had new winners circle hood cars-these are the sam bass holiday cars with hood.can't remember all the drivers but they did have stewart,hamlin-i think montoya and the 01 army car.no pics as they were out of stewarts.we headed over to the museum where the lady said they had more but they were out of the stewart one there as well except for one on display and not for sale cuz it was sam's.too bad they were 12 bucks but signed by him-i did get the 1/64 pit stop holiday car for 10 at the track signed by sam.the lady at the sam bass shop said the WC's were produced for mass retail so check target and walmarts.she didn't think they were gonna get anymore in because they only got a couple of cases and they had to fight to get those-sam wanted to have one of each car he designed and MA didn't want to send him any-what a load of crap on MA's part.jeez you'd think they would send the designer a couple of cases-a-holes!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Gotta make a Pit stop at Target on Monday, doubt we will see them, but you never know!!! Thanks for the heads up Nat!!!

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
I picked up the JPM yesterday. Pretty neat cars.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
even for a peeblo car that is a nice looking "fantasy" car. i cant wait to see what the others look like. i may have to pick up some of these outside of just the Stewart and Johnson.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Thats really nice. I thought for the longest time that was a duck, but it looks like its suppose to be Montoya and that yellow is part of the helmet, not a beak lol.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
demondecko said:
Thats really nice. I thought for the longest time that was a duck, but it looks like its suppose to be Montoya and that yellow is part of the helmet, not a beak lol.
It took me a while to figure out to lol.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
JPM42 said:
demondecko said:
It took me a while to figure out to lol.
at first glace, my first thought was Marvin the Martian. and then i noticed it was driver w/helmet on.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
From what i understand from MA the MOntoya will not be made in a PIt Stop only in the Winners Circle. So Far MA has shipped out 8 different 1:64 Holiday cars with the Kahne, Harvick, Sadler and Kenseth still to ship within a week or so.

·
Super Moderator
8,751 Posts
man this crap really pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they can make these pieces of crap in 1/64 but not make the actual cars that ran on the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
diecastcarsnc said:
From what i understand from MA the MOntoya will not be made in a PIt Stop only in the Winners Circle. So Far MA has shipped out 8 different 1:64 Holiday cars with the Kahne, Harvick, Sadler and Kenseth still to ship within a week or so.
Exactly right. I was going to get the pitstop but they didn't make it so I had to get the WC.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Lol Joker, I to thought it was Marvin the Martian. That doesn't look all that bad. Nice to see something new from WC, although like Ron, I wish they did more cars that actually raced but for a fantasy car these aren't that bad.

·
Registered
245 Posts
hopefully the 01 is really out there, probably will take 4 months to find it here. Can't wait to see what the others look like also. Might pick them up and display for the holidays. Nascar theme and all, wife might go for it lol

1 - 20 of 52 Posts