Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name bill i am 66 i like to collect nascar dieacast my favorite driver is dick trickle i know he dont race no more but he will always be my favorite in my book just like alot of dale earhart fans i used to work for the local citgo station in mobile alabama but i left to work as a plumber at a local pizza place called papa john dont know if yall have one of these places but its good pizza anyways my fvaorite team is alabama crimson tide and have gone to talladega many times lots of fun just wanted to tell you guys about my collection which is up on display at pizza place i have alot of drivers such as dale jr dale sr dick trickle jeff burton kirk bush kile bush casey kane and durrel waltrip i have a total of 120 cars but msot are in storage at a unit my buddy terry told me about this site even though he doesnt collect and will not register since he has no internet i just got mine even though i had a computer play lots of that nascar papyrus 2 using my keyboard thanks for readin :cool:

·
0 Posts
Interesting. I wonder why your IP traces back to the screen name @Pier39er and shows Michigan as your home state instead of Alabama... @ROACH @Pier39er

I've about had it with people and particularly the youngsters around here being stupid.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Interesting. I wonder why your IP traces back to the screen name @Pier39er and shows Michigan as your home state instead of Alabama... @ROACH @Pier39er

I've about had it with people and particularly the youngsters around here being stupid.
I had ran the IP and noticed the same, I've been speaking with Zach, and it was his brother that created the account. Not Zach

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
[MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION], I know about that rule on the IP, if I were to do this I would have been smart about it and done it on another computer at school or at a friends house. I left the link open when I closed my laptop and my brother went on and created a account. Im very sorry about my brothers stupidity and I am sorry for leaving the link open

·
0 Posts
@moparbob, I know about that rule on the IP, if I were to do this I would have been smart about it and done it on another computer at school or at a friends house. I left the link open when I closed my laptop and my brother went on and created a account. Im very sorry about my brothers stupidity and I am sorry for leaving the link open
[MENTION=1489]Pier39er[/MENTION]

Like we haven't seen that trick before... Honestly. Get a handle on things.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Go Vols!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.