Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helluva Draft for the Browns!!! That division just really got tight, as if it wasn't tight already! Could they be for real this year?
Between them, Cinti, Baltimore and Pittsburgh, things will be really interesting this year!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wasn't pretty, but they pretty much beat themselves all year, so hopfully things will turn around.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Browns fans are insanely passionate about their team, but since they came back in 1999 and subsquently had year after year of HORRIBLE drafts, there is 1 eye on optimisism(obvious) and 1 eye towards cynicism/skepticism. I'm no different.

Everybody I talked to the last couple of days are excited. All I have to tell them is "To remember where you live". That brings people back down to earth real quick.

On paper, the Brown's draft looks great. The reality may be we get an average left tackle, a clip board holder, and a handful of special teamers. Browns fans will let their play in the coming years dictate where this draft class measures.

Now that may be a "half empty" pessimistic perspective, live in the area all your life and you'll understand.

Lost in all this draft euphoria is the fact that LeCharles Bentley will be missing the 2007 season.

Go Browns!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts