Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Dale Jr 3 Doors Down car and the code in the rear window is normal other than the production number it's 6B? I was wondering if anyone could help me understand the B. This is what the code looks like and a pic of the car:

CU0888-213DEJGMBX-0006B

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
It's a GM dealer's version, and possible a brushed metal as well I believe. Can you get a legible picture of the DIN so we can see it?

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Definatly the brushed metal GM version, info is in DIN and can tell by the box, most likely a 68, not 6B

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
Hoff
1,190 Posts
I just verified that when you try and register that DIN code, using 68, it does pull up the Brushed Metal version of the Citizen Soldier car. So, yes, it does appear to be a 68, not a 6B...

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I have it in a box somewhere, but I'll look for it, some reason I must of did a misprint when I entered it. Thanks again.

@hoffm1179
@yukonsjoy
@kspool

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Generally, when I buy my new diecast, I enter them in an Excel spreadsheet, including the DIN (I don't used the DIN site-- it's just a pain in the ass) and I use a magnifying glass to verify the DIN. They way they print these, it's easy to misread 8's and B's and 0's and O's. It also helps when you understand the format of the number as well. The last 5 digits are always numbers.

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[MENTION=24]kspool[/MENTION]

Yeah thats why I asked about the B since it should of been a number. I found the car and it was in fact an 8. I do the same entering them into a excel sheet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts