Votes: 12 27.3%
  • 88 Dale Jr

Votes: 15 34.1%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Living Crazy
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to post a poll to see who you all think will give Hendrick his 200th win. I am polling for JR.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Kahne if he can get his act together and not wreck. He's been the fastest HMS car almost every week.

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Kahne if he can get his act together and not wreck. He's been the fastest HMS car almost every week.
Being fast in practice doesn't translate to success on race day. Jr has been the one consistently up front all season. Kasey starts up front but fades as the race goes on just like he has the last couple years with Francis.

·
#1 Johanna Long fan!
5,544 Posts
I "love" how everyone picks "their" driver to win. Being a Jeff Gordon fan i would love to see Jeff Gordon do it since he has been with Hendrick for 20 years. My gut is going to say Dale Jr who has been pretty good so far this year and is torwards the front of the points this year. He has to break that winless drought sometime..Right? I am going with Dale Jr

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
24 this weekend

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Being fast in practice doesn't translate to success on race day. Jr has been the one consistently up front all season. Kasey starts up front but fades as the race goes on just like he has the last couple years with Francis.
He hasnt really faded at the end, he's just got caught up in wrecks. He was top 10 at Vegas with a few laps to go when he and Kenseth tangled, 2nd at Phoenix and hit the wall, top 10 in Bristol when he wrecked. His cars have had the speed, he just can't get the whole package together.

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
I think it will be Gordon this weekend at Martinsville, provided he qualifies well. With rain today hopefully they get qualifying in and they dont line them up by points. If they line up by points JG is done since he would have a horrible pit stall. If they qualify and he gets the pole..the race is his I think. He is the active all time winner at m'ville with 7. I sure wouldnt bet against him.

How fitting, Martinsville is where Mr H lost his son, brother, nieces and several friends. Get #200 and he may not even be there to celebrate it.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I hope it's Gordon or even Johnson. I'd just like to see a driver who's meant a lot to Hendrick Motorsports through winning and tradition, not a guy who's posted one win in over 4 years or a new comer to the team.

·
Evil Henchman
4,621 Posts
Johnson, and I'm not a fan of his so my opinion is not biased by that. I just think it will be the #48 or #24. I don't think Kahne is quite there yet & I just have a feeling the #88 will go winless again this year.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts