Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,680 Posts
now why didn't they make this one in 1/64 scale. :mad:
 

·
Legendary Member
Joined
·
25,339 Posts
Funny no one's seen that one until now.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,126 Posts
That is sharp, Kharv, yeah like they would do anything special for Milwaukee, after all The Milwaukee Mile voted against the adding more seats to get the Cup RACE!!!!
 

·
#1 Harvick Fan
Joined
·
4,731 Posts
EarnhardtJrFan said:
That is sharp, Kharv, yeah like they would do anything special for Milwaukee, after all The Milwaukee Mile voted against the adding more seats to get the Cup RACE!!!!
I know right.

Level the houses on the backstretch put up permenent lights and we are set to go.

That car is sharp though but its a custom I think.. has anyone ever seen WC do a promo car like that? I have never heard or seen anything like it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,371 Posts
Ron3fan said:
now why didn't they make this one in 1/64 scale. :mad:
:rofl: :rofl: now ron, you should know better than that.
as for it being a custom. hard to tell, it does have a mexico stamped on the box.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
parkfan62 said:
Ron3fan said:
now why didn't they make this one in 1/64 scale. :mad:
:rofl: :rofl: now ron, you should know better than that.
as for it being a custom. hard to tell, it does have a mexico stamped on the box.

That is what I noticed also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
well i will let you guys know what it looks like in person and take better pics when it comes in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
geebi44 said:
I guess you won it. Can't wait to see better pics.
you guess correct. i thought for 12, even if it is a custom, its worth it. but i will be able to see if it is a custom in person and if it is the car that was on the check list that winners circle put out. it wouldnt be the first time winners circle released cars in a different location than the US. i can remember a couple like the harvick double platinum payday and the tony stewart double platinum orange peanuts that were released over in england and not over here (or at least from what i heard). i can hope its the real deal and have a rare car, so i will keep my fingers crossed and check it over good when it arrives.
 

·
Legendary Member
Joined
·
25,339 Posts
I thought I recognized that winning bidder's name!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top