Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
kharvick29fn said:
ahh the 1 harvick truck I dont have..
Same here, I have it in the 1/64th but still need the 1/24th. I saw it yesterday after it was listed and put it in my watch list. Guess I won't be bidding on that one!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Believe it or not, that's a good price on the Fast Break he is offering, at least so far. LOL! Alot of time left though for it to go to ignorant, or worse.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Whats the deal with that truck? I thought that one was easy to get and the Spears truck was the hard one?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
It's the rarity. But at times that gripes me. Sometimes the rare cars are not the big dollar cars. I.E. Taz and PeterMax. Back in the day, they were $250.00 $300.00 cars. They also were like 80,000 pices or more.
I guess there is no rhime or reason to this hobby.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
selby92 said:
Whats the deal with that truck? I thought that one was easy to get and the Spears truck was the hard one?
The spears truck was only available in 1/64th. It is probably the hardest to find 1/64th of harvicks out there. The Bounty 2007 promo 1/64th Busch car would probably be second. The porter cable 1/24th is by far the hardest to find 1/24th truck ever produced other than customs. Now it being signed with all the documentation helps bring it up some. Why it is going as high as it is I don't know. I've watched and bid on a few of these. Usually I stop around the $100 mark. Never seen one sell for that low but then again I've never seen one sell on ebay before over $300 so I guess I can still have hopes that I will one day find one in the price range I'm after. The next two rarest 1/24th trucks are the Snap on action and the Kiss Action. Now for the Rarer 1/24 Cup cars. I may be wrong but I would say in rareity not including fantasy gold etc etc. Reeses Fast break (action), 9/11 tribute flag car (Action Dealer), Brickyard burnout win (Action RCCA and Elite). Those would be the top of the list HTF cars for Harvick.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess I'm doing pretty good then because I have the Snap-On Truck (if you're talking about the 2004 one), the 9/11 car, and all three versions of the burnout car (RCCA Club, Action, and Elite). I don't know if I have the Kiss truck or not-- I think I do but I didn't see it on my inventory. I may have the color chrome one, or I may have both or neither. I guess it's time to go digging!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would, especially if he would run over Gordon for me!!

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
selby92 said:
The Spears is Super extremely rare.. the porter Cable 1/64 is Really rare.. the 1/24 is impossible to find.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Larkin that truck has your name wrote all over it. you got to bid on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts