Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
488 Posts
Hermie Sadler will run the Richard Childress Racing #33 car at the Martinsville Speedway. Also, Robby Gordon has announced he is scaling back his Cup program after DNQing in the past 3 races. He says that Sonoma will likely be his next race and that he hopes his piece of crap energy drink can fund a cup program someday.
Joe Falk is buying the 33 team from RCR and says the Sadler's, Austin Dillon, and CE Falk will start in it.

·
Diecast CraZy
1,979 Posts
Hermie Sadler will run the Richard Childress Racing #33 car at the Martinsville Speedway. Also, Robby Gordon has announced he is scaling back his Cup program after DNQing in the past 3 races. He says that Sonoma will likely be his next race and thathe hopes his piece of crap energy drink can fund a cup program someday.

Just wanted to let y'all know.
Nice little add of your own words LOL. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Hermie Sadler will run the Richard Childress Racing #33 car at the Martinsville Speedway. Also, Robby Gordon has announced he is scaling back his Cup program after DNQing in the past 3 races. He says that Sonoma will likely be his next race and that he hopes his piece of crap energy drink can fund a cup program someday.

What's your problem with Robby's energy drink?

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts

:laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
don't get me thinking about IT! At all the menards they have it and I buy probably 2-4 4 packs of it a week its so good. haha
I really like it, it's the only energy drink I'll even go near, they don't sell it at many places in Northern California though so I buy it whenever I'm at the one place that sells it out here, which is Savemart.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
In the last 4 years, Robby Gordon has the SAME amount of wins as Dale Jr. So Mr Hicks, no need to be insulting any drivers...

And btw, Speed is great! And who are you to say it is crappy if you havent tasted it? Lmao...

·
Banned
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In the last 4 years, Robby Gordon has the SAME amount of wins as Dale Jr. So Mr Hicks, no need to be insulting any drivers...

And btw, Speed is great! And who are you to say it is crappy if you havent tasted it? Lmao...
I guess your'e right. I just flat out hate Robby. All he does is take up a good spot in the field. I don't have any idea about his energy drink. When I find it here in PA I will try it.....

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
The best energy drink is water, gotta stay away from that crap.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
I guess your'e right. I just flat out hate Robby. All he does is take up a good spot in the field. I don't have any idea about his energy drink. When I find it here in PA I will try it.....
Robby having to start and Park is no reason to hate him, it's not like he wanted to do it.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Not sure why you're hating on Robby. He's an accomplished racer and he's not taking spots away from good drivers, and if he DNQs the only drivers that will race in his place is another S&P team. I dont know how long youve followed NASCAR but my guess is you probably dont remember him when he was with RCR and was a good, competitive driver. He hasn't been in that 7 car S&Ping his whole career....

·
Banned
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not sure why you're hating on Robby. He's an accomplished racer and he's not taking spots away from good drivers, and if he DNQs the only drivers that will race in his place is another S&P team. I dont know how long youve followed NASCAR but my guess is you probably dont remember him when he was with RCR and was a good, competitive driver. He hasn't been in that 7 car S&Ping his whole career....
Yeah, but in the 31 he was killing other drivers chances to win and the only time he was truly competitive was on the road courses. I think that he should go race the other series like the trophy trucks or whatever...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts