Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta question for y'all. All this talk on why they should make Mayfield die-cast and Mayfield will win a race or two this here I gotta an answer for why they won't make die-cast. He's gotta make the race to have a die-cast made.

When is he finally gonna make a race?

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
I don't know about the Mayfield fans but I want a 360 car whether he makes a race or not, I want all the Yoters.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is only about 5 halfway respectable Yota drivers. Blaney, Mayfield, Jarrett, Allmendinger (after his champ car success), and Vickers. Rest are never was and never will be's

cool paint scheme, but I have yet to see it in a race.....EVEN Michael Waltrip can make the race. Mayfield is washed up and needs to retire, cool guy, but just cant hack it out on the race track anymore

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
I don't care if mayfield doesn't make a race or not. I don't even care if he is not my favorite driver. That car is really cool looking to me and i wouldn't mind getting one in diecast

·
Registered
564 Posts
It will take time for him and his team to figure it all out. What do you expect he is with a new team, new sponsor, and new manufacture. When they get the hang of everything they will be allright. Didn't expect too much right here on the get go. He will get it together here before long.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
DP36 said:
It will take time for him and his team to figure it all out. What do you expect he is with a new team, new sponsor, and new manufacture. When they get the hang of everything they will be allright. Didn't expect too much right here on the get go. He will get it together here before long.
Good attitude bro. I have nooooooooooooo patience lol. I would be flipping out. :doh:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that was waltrips car last year, everything is not new.......dont say the manufacturer is new either, they had a year to get used to that car no excuses.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
CSR said:
that was waltrips car last year, everything is not new.......dont say the manufacturer is new either, they had a year to get used to that car no excuses.

That should pretty much explain it.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Everything is new. The whole team is new. I dont think anyone expected Mayfield to make every race. I would have been surprised if he had. I honestly think he will miss like one or two more. I do think he will make it at Vegas though. Once everything starts falling into place everything will be fine. The car this week sucked and he just barely missed Daytona on his speed. I really think its just where everything is new. I still think Jeremy can get the job done, its just getting the car set up right for him. Everything will be fine by Bristol.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
demondecko said:
Everything is new. The whole team is new. I dont think anyone expected Mayfield to make every race. I would have been surprised if he had. I honestly think he will miss like one or two more. I do think he will make it at Vegas though. Once everything starts falling into place everything will be fine. The car this week sucked and he just barely missed Daytona on his speed. I really think its just where everything is new. I still think Jeremy can get the job done, its just getting the car set up right for him. Everything will be fine by Bristol.
THE TEAM IS NOT NEW! THEY RAN THE FULL SCHEDULE LAST YEAR AS THE #55!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Not in a Toyota.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They had over 12 months to get that car figured out.....That is more time than Ford had with the Fusion and more time than Chevy did with the new Monte Carlo. That is definately more time than dodge had with the charger

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Well you gotta look at it as this was only race 2 with competition. I think the Toyotas will miss more races in the near future, they will get it going, I am sure of that. I hate to see it but I know it's coming, DJ will probably miss some after his 6 provisionls are gone, like in race 7, but I hope not. You can't just automatically count the Toyota teams out after just 2 weeks.

·
Registered
564 Posts
They have only been testing the Toyota since September. Thats only 4 months worth of testing. The team may be the team from the 55 car last year but it's new to Mayfield and New to Toyota. So in my opinion it's new. It will just take time for Mayfield and the rest of the Toyota camp to work all there problems out.

Anyway CSR why did you pick Mayfield out of the bunch to harp about. Is it becasue thats who I like if it is you need to learn to lay off a bit. I think everybody is gettng tired of your BS anyway.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DP36 said:
Anyway CSR why did you pick Mayfield out of the bunch to harp about. Is it becasue thats who I like if it is you need to learn to lay off a bit. I think everybody is gettng tired of your BS anyway.
because out of the toyotas he has the best equipment. Blaney was running top 15 before his engine let go. You want to talk about you here a little DP? Everyone is getting a little tired of you too. You can trash talk anyone you want but when someone trash talks the Pats or Mayfield it is deleted by you. TRUST ME I am definately not the only one who realizes that. I don't really care if your all tired of my BS, I excercise my right to freedom of speech.

bottom line is Mayfield isnt as good as y'all say/think he is put Martin, Stewart, Harvick, Gordon in that car and I bet that car makes the race

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Well this thread has gone on long enough. We don't need to start bickering back and forth over and over again. There is no need for anyone to start a thread intentionally trying to start a big fuss(and I mean from everyone). If you want to fight and fuss do it elsewhere.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.