Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
True (yes)...and worth is all in how much someone is willing to spend on it. Generally if found on ebay the Harvick #75 Spears truck normally goes (an I'm low balling this) $50-$100 if the right amount of people are looking and wanting it they have gone at least $150 and higher. So if you find one be prepared to spend some cash.

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
so say I had the Kevin Harvick truck in this condition how much $$$? and thank you for your post above View attachment 35944
i think you would be lucky to get that .....just my opinion though
Open Trucks are touchy it's all in the collector although nascarmcjr is correct this is a rare item. He feels it wouldn't bring a lot it is a good possibility. I on the other hand don't think you could bring in as much with it out of the package as you could in the package, yet this is one of those odd items. It's like a Jeff Burton #29 Mayflower car that sells for a lot no matter if it's pack or unpacked. I would have to agree with him that depending on the condition it could go for $20-$50 and that's just me putting a guess on it. It again really depends on the market.

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Open Trucks are touchy it's all in the collector although nascarmcjr is correct this is a rare item. He feels it wouldn't bring a lot it is a good possibility. I on the other hand don't think you could bring in as much with it out of the package as you could in the package, yet this is one of those odd items. It's like a Jeff Burton #29 Mayflower car that sells for a lot no matter if it's pack or unpacked. I would have to agree with him that depending on the condition it could go for $20-$50 and that's just me putting a guess on it. It again really depends on the market.
thank you and do you know of any other trucks in this pic that might be rare? Thanks for all the info both of you! View attachment 35946

·
Super Grumpy
1,300 Posts
ID buy the number 2 supertruck in that photo if its for sale :tease:

·
Premium Member
10,758 Posts
I was lucky to find one at a diecast swap meet table about 1 year ago. Sold it on the bay for $70 plus shipping.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Out of package I would be surprised if you got $20 for the spears truck, in the package like others said $50-$100 id about the right price range but If I could locate a mint truck on a mint card I would probably be willing to go more than $100. Mine isn't mint but it is a good solid 8 on a scale of one to ten and I paid $76 three years ago. Been looking for a better one since and they are just that rare. Only one has been listed on ebay in the last two years still in the package and I sold it and a Porter cable both with pretty serious creases for $125 shipped.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts