Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I'll bet the "Snickers Dark" is pretty sweet (no pun intended) also. I like the tribal flames. They are different than the regular style hotrod flames like Gordon's car and the usual kind that guys usually use. I like that alot!

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quick question, so how much do the dealers in your areas charge for a new 1/24 release like the rudd, i know the places around here charge about $75 a pop and im not laying that down for a car that will be half price this time next year.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
There ar not that many places around here to get cars, and they charge between $65.00 and $75.00 each, plus since we are in Pa., there is 6% sales tax. I have a tax number though as I used to have a shop, so I can at least skip the tax hit.
I have a contact that I get stuff from over the net, and depending on who the driver is, he usually charges me $60.00 shipped.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I know the only dealer around pretty well as I spend quite a bit of time there. He has them marked at 65.00 but he only charges me 55.00 each.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That's a good deal really. Like I said, having been a shop owner, unless you buy in fairly large quantity, the profit margin (at least for me) wasn't that great if you wanted to charge a decent price and not gouge your customers. You are getting them for pretty close what I am, considering I have shipping to pay give or take a buck or two. I wish I could find them here for $55.00.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
There ar not that many places around here to get cars, and they charge between $65.00 and $75.00 each, plus since we are in Pa., there is 6% sales tax. I have a tax number though as I used to have a shop, so I can at least skip the tax hit.
I have a contact that I get stuff from over the net, and depending on who the driver is, he usually charges me $60.00 shipped.
i am the same way, I have GM Dealer, I met throught the WEB, to get all of the Jr. Cars!! I love all of you guys, but don't want to release my contact, as of yet. I will try to find a way to get all of us a discount soon!!
PM Me if interested!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I have noticed on some of the boards I frequent, that alot of guys don't want the GM Dealers cars. I don't know why, and they really can't tell me why, they just prefer the regular MA cars to the GM Dealers. I will take either, or at times I prefer the GM Dealer cars as there are lower numbers made. It really matters to me on that respect, since they are different, being that the chassis is a different color, or at least it used to be.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I never understood the difference between the Driver's Select and the GM Dealers. What's the difference besides the production run? I just got a GM Dealers of Hamlin's ROY car... I notice no difference.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
There used to be a difference between the color of the chassis. It was black on the MA and grey on the GM Dealers, or vice versa, I can't remember.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Hey Sall, If ya can, post some pics please.....more than one I should say, and maybe closer. I really wanna see what it really looks like.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Sall7987 said:
hey guys got the car monday, it is really good looking, im diggin the 07' driver selects. cant wait til they release the dark snickers or the pedigree cant wait!
i think the only pedigree car available is the cot. i think they cancelled the regular version.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts