Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Jeff Gordon Fan 24
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm really happy to join the Diecast CraZy Forums! My name is Ryan (ryanallstar42), and I'm 13 years old (yes, I'm young). I enjoy collecting all forms of NASCAR diecast, including 1:24, 1:64, and any other models! My favorite driver? Well, that's easily Jeff Gordon, and has been so since I was 3 years old. I also favor A.J. Allmendinger, Denny Hamlin, Mark Martin and Kevin Harvick. My favorite sports teams are the New England Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics, and I live and die by them. My favorite sport to watch is the NFL, and I also play football (on a team) as well as baseball and ski (just thought I'd add a little background on my sports).

Well, that's me, and I hope to interact with all of you on the forums soon!
-Ryan

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi guys, I'm really happy to join the Diecast CraZy Forums! My name is Ryan (ryanallstar42), and I'm 13 years old (yes, I'm young). I enjoy collecting all forms of NASCAR diecast, including 1:24, 1:64, and any other models! My favorite driver? Well, that's easily Jeff Gordon, and has been so since I was 3 years old. I also favor A.J. Allmendinger, Denny Hamlin, Mark Martin and Kevin Harvick. My favorite sports teams are the New England Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics, and I live and die by them. My favorite sport to watch is the NFL, and I also play football (on a team) as well as baseball and ski (just thought I'd add a little background on my sports).

Well, that's me, and I hope to interact with all of you on the forums soon!
-Ryan
welcome to the forums and let me say i love your profile picture.

·
Evil Henchman
4,621 Posts
Welcome....even if you are a Red Sox fan! I'm a diehard Yankee & Giants fan. I hope you're over the Super Bowl loss. Perhaps the Bronx Bombers can disappoint you in September! I love the NY-Boston back & forth! Again, welcome.

:)

·
Premium Member
10,490 Posts
Welcome Ryan!!! Nice intro :biggrin: Lots of Gordon fans & a few Pats fans here. Enjoy the site!!!

·
Jeff Gordon Fan 24
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Everyone! Im over the Super Bowl loss (keeping a positive mindset about next season) and it seems like there are alot of JG fans as well as NY and Boston sports fans! I hope to have fun on these forums!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Welcome to DCZ Ryan!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts