Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I joined the community to ask a couple questions about custom diecast skins and clear up some air around the #98 Dogecar! I like looking through all the threads of people making and selling customs, as well as the interesting trade market XD. This forum is definitely a good community.
I do 1:1 hotrods when I have time and money, and that community loves the trade too. How is that? I get attached to the things I own.
Anyway, hi everybody! I may be in the market for custom dogecars soon, I need to get on the subreddits and see if anyone agrees that's the way to go.
I look forward to getting all sorts of good info from you guys.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I suppose that I could also add that I am newish to diecast. I have a small collection of Shell Oil related cars and trucks, with a few nice F1 cars can rare(ish) tankers. I did some plastic models as a kid, which was great because I love the custom stuff

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have watched a few nascar races in my life, but I always preferred indy or f1. I also enjoy the drags, and that's what is easiest to watch since Houston. It's also the easiest to try your hand at. I definitely hadn't watched a race in years before the sponsorship, but it makes for a fun raceday to watch. I think my problem was always that i never had a doge in the race, so it's less fun. It's easy to like Josh Wise, and he loves the reddit community which has supported him, so it wouldn't surprise me if a few thousand more people catch a race on TV now and then now that they have tuned in to watch him run (3 times now)

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Welcome to DCZ

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
Welcome aboard, Scott. :D

·
DCZ's Sliced Bread
2,439 Posts
Welcome to DCZ

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Welcome aboard! This is a great community with awesome people, so you will enjoy it here. I like to think it's the best diecast site online.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts