Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Thats about normal for one thats not graded. The graded ones are going for about 1000 dollars more.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
That is actually a parallel of the base RC AUTO. Most of Brady's Contenders RC AUTOS have been selling for $3,000-$5,000. It has been the hottest card of 2007. If they continue and go undefeated and win the Super Bowl, that card will hit $10,000.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Makes me wish I would have never stopped collecting cards in the early to mid 90's and just started back in early 05.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
This proves why you should always keep you rookie AUTOS for a few years. Do you think anybody cared about Brady when they pulled that card back in 2000? I try to encourage all my customers to hang on to their rookies for a few years. People are so disappointed when they don't pull the big hot rookie of the moment. Nobody has any patience anymore it seems. Everyone is looking to flip something quickly and make a huge profit. If it was that simple we would all be rich. Most players in football don't reach their full potential for a few years. Many of them have to change teams just to find playing time. When a player lands in the right situation with the right coaching, it's magic. Just like Tom Brady.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another example is Tony Romo. 2 years ago you could have practically had someone give you his cards and look now, one of the hottest collectible football players now.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
That's right. Brady broke out a few years ago. Romo did last year. This year it appears to be Derek Anderson. I had a RC AUTO of him from Bowman's Best /199 in my $5 AUTO box for the last year at least. Nobody even looked at it. I took it and put it on eBay a couple weeks ago and it sold for $33.00. I think it may be time to go through the 2005 football rookies and pull his stuff out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts