Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While WC keeps turning out fake quaters, generic hoods with the exciting NASCAR schedule on them, cheesy pretend pit passes and pit boards on them some people are actually making die cast collectables worth owning.
lets see, for the same price would I rather have this, or three fake plastic quarters in plastic packs that take up half my wall?
I really don't see how WC is staying in business. Oh wait, yes I do, cuz we keep funding them! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
nice set, Blacker. i like those but i would still rather the ones that hang on my wall. i have 3 sets of the action collections: stewart. gordon, and a truex and all of them are auto'd and all they do is sit on my pinball machine collecting dust because i have no way of displaying them.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I would rather have them sell them individually, but then again, ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD SELL THEM INDIVIDUALY,so that all of us that have collected forever, wouldn't have to adjust our display!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
That would be a nice set if you took out the 24, 48 and 5 car!!

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They do make them individually, pit stop, elite, and even wc all have all four. This is just a special set made for HMS store.

These display better on a shelf or in a cabinet.

If the only way display space you have is on your wall, a simple 1' by 6" shelf can hold 10 of these, displaying 40 cars in about a 2 feet of wall space. How much wall space do you need to display 40 WC cars?

I just like the idea of getting more car for my buck. This set is about $15. WC could probably drop their prices by $2 a car if they got rid of the silly trinket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts